Dealers Area and Artist Alley are now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist for either, please email [email protected].
Please note that Vendors are not required to register as attendees.
All vendors must read the following carefully and completely before submitting their application. The application form can be found underneath. It can be submitted electronically or printed out and mailed in.
Please note that Vendor Applications are on somewhat of a first come first serve basis; once the Artist Alley and Dealer Room are full, registration for each will be closed.
Dear Dealer or Artist:
Below is the paperwork required for participation in this year’s CloverCon 2017 to be held May 17 from
10am to 5pm at the 4-H Center. We look forward to having you join us.
New Guidelines for Being a Vendor/Dealer/Artist at CloverCon 2017
No food, snacks, candy or beverages of any kind can be sold.
No official art (screenshots, etc) is allowed to be sold; fan art is acceptable.
Only single space reservations accepted (no double spaces).
CloverCon is an indoor event, so weather will not be a factor — it will be held rain or shine. Our main
area is not air-conditioned, please bring a fan if you desire. Spaces are available at $40 (for a 10’x10’ space
in the Dealers’ Area) or $25 (for a 8’x6’ space in Artists’ Alley). Each space will incude a table. If you need an
additional table, they are available for rent at a rate of $5 per table (8’ x 2.5’). Spaces for the CloverCon
are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to get your paperwork in as early as possible. No
reservation is firm until all requirements are met.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, PLEASE RETURN THE FOLLOWING:
A check made payable to Somerset County 4-H Association for your space and table rental.
A signed copy of the Contract.
The completed Registration form.
Color photograph of your display, or a sketch and description of your booth display.
All of the above should be mailed before April 18, 2017 to the following address:
Or, if you prefer, you may fill out and submit the form below, which has PayPal enabled as an additional payment option.
4-H CloverCon Attn: Betty Sommerville
Ted Blum 4-H Center
310 Milltown Road
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
You should expect to receive your space assignment during the week of May 11, 2017.
Somerset County 4-H Association & BIG Committee Member & Club Leader
CloverCon Event Coordinator
e-mail: [email protected]
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
1. Dealers/Artists must be 18 years of age or older. If 13 years old to 18, a parent or guardian must sign the registration and contract.
2.The 4-H Anime & Manga Club reserves the right to determine eligibility of any application for booth space and to exclude any and all materials that do not meet with the standards and requirements of the event.
3. The Somerset County 4-H Anime & Manga Club has the right to limit entries. Acceptance is based on the quality of the items or services offered.
4. Please submit a color photograph of display, or a sketch of your booth/table display.
5. Each must supply their own displays, props and table coverings. If you need an additional table, please pay $5 per table as requested below.
6. No alcohol or alcoholic products are permitted.
7. Open flames are prohibited.
8. Registration forms received without appropriate booth/table fees will not be considered. Payment made by cash, check, money order or cashier’s check only. No credit cards accepted for registration.
9. Spaces will be assigned upon receipt of paperwork and fees. Registrants will receive confirmation of their acceptance via email. No refunds will be made once confirmed for the event. Your space assignment will be emailed to you the week of May 11.
10. Each is responsible for setting up, posting prices, operating, maintaining and dismantling of booth. Event staff reserves the right to alter booth layout. Set up must be complete by 9:45am and tear down will not begin until 5pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
11. Each is responsible for all taxes owed. New Jersey tax rate is 7%.
12. No utility service (other than limited electrical) is available.
The forgoing information is complete and true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that, should I act in a manner that is unsafe to me or to other participants or staff or the public, I may be excluded from the event. I, the below-named registrant agree to indemnify, to protect, and to hold harmless the Somerset County 4-H Association and its members, agents and volunteers from any claim or liability whatsoever. I hereby release and discharge the Somerset County 4-H Association, together with the members, agents and volunteers, for any personal injury, property damage, loss or theft occurring as a result of my participation in the CloverCon 2017 event. I hereby grant to the 4-H Anime & Manga Club the right to photograph me and use the photos and/or other digital reproduction for publication processes, whether electronic, print or digital.
CloverCon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com